Terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders you make at the online shop of Vins de Taller Shop UG i.G.
Managing Director: Julia Pajonk
Service hotline: +49 177 66 42646
(2) The alcoholic product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 16.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) Contract language is exclusively German, English or Spanish.
(5) You can retrieve and print the currently valid terms and conditions on the website.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non - binding invitation to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button "Buy now" you are making a binding purchase offer (§ 145 BGB).
(3) Upon receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (acknowledgment of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come about through the acknowledgment of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or if we to send the goods to you without prior express acceptance.
§ 3 prices
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory
VAT and other price components and are plus the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of payment; delay
(1) Payment can be made either by credit card, Paypal or direct debit.
(2) If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days after receipt of the order confirmation.
(3) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering ("authorization"). The actual charge on your credit card account will be at the time we ship the goods to you.
(4) If you pay by direct debit, you must bear the costs incurred as a result of a chargeback of a payment transaction due to insufficient funds or due to incorrectly transmitted bank details.
(5) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are to pay the statutory default interest of 5 percentage points above the
Committed base rate. For each reminder sent to you after the default, you will be charged a reminder fee calculated from 2.50 EUR, unless in individual cases a lower or higher damage is proven.
§ 5 Set-off / right of retention
(1) You are only entitled to set-off if your counter-claim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us, or is in a close synallagmatic relationship to our claim.
(2) You can only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery of the goods from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the following also applies:
- We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
- You may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount, which accrue to you from the resale. We accept the assignment, but you are authorized to collect the claims. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, we reserve the right to collect claims ourselves.
- In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing. - We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 7 Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, ie the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of Withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Company: Vins de Taller Shop UG i.G.
Address: Im Bruehl 86, 63329 Egelsbach, Germany
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can use the enclosed model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw this contract, we have all of your Payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different type of delivery than the best standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from repay the date on which the notice of withdrawal of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Sample - Withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back. On
Company: Vins de Taller Shop UG i.G.
Address: Im Bruehl 86, 63329 Egelsbach
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*): Ordered on (*) / received on (*) Name of the consumer (s) : Address of the consumer (s): Signature of the consumer (s) (only if communicated on paper) Date (*) Delete where inapplicable. End of revocation
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (eg products with your photo and your name ), in the case of delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery or if sound or video recordings or computer software are delivered in a sealed package, if the seal is after delivery was removed.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against damage in transit in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us before returning at [+491776642646]
to announce the return. In this way, you enable us the fastest possible allocation of the products.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not prerequisites for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§8 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious damage in transit, please complain such errors immediately to the deliverer and please contact us as soon as possible.
(2) The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurance.
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims are based on the statutory provisions of the purchase right (§§ 433 ff. BGB).
(2) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), the limitation period for warranty claims for used goods - deviating from the statutory provisions - is one year. This limitation does not apply to claims based on damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the violation of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contracting party can regularly rely (cardinal duty) as well as for claims due to other damages that are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the user or his vicarious agents.
(3) For the rest, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the legal provisions with the following modifications apply:
- For the nature of the product, only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer are binding, but not public charges and statements and other advertising of the manufacturer.
- You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days after receipt of the goods. Deadline is sufficient for timely dispatch. This also applies to later discovered hidden defects from discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to examine and to give notice of defects, the assertion of the warranty claims is excluded.
- In case of defects, we provide warranty after our choice by repair or replacement (supplementary performance). In the event of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs of shipping the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not conform to the intended use of the goods.
- If the supplementary performance fails twice, you can demand a reduction or withdraw from the contract at your discretion.
- The warranty period is one year from date of delivery.
§ 10 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We are fully liable for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence we are liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb and health of persons.
(2) For the rest, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance you can regularly rely (cardinal duty). The liability for slight negligence is limited in amount to the damage foreseeable at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which is typically to be expected. This limitation of liability also applies in favor of our vicarious agents.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions otherwise.
(2) Exclusively German law is applicable to contracts between us and you excluding the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sales of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention").
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us
Terms of Service
Copyright: HÄRTING Lawyers,
www.haerting.de, Vertragstexte@haerting.de Chausseestraße 13, 10115 Berlin, Tel. (030) 28 30 57 40, Fax (030) 28 30 57 4